Luceco E14 Candle 3W - LC14W3W20/2-LE - Warm White - 2 Pack LED - 200 Lumens - 25000hrs, Aluminium die-casting / thermoplastic construction with chip-on-board technology, E14 fitting to connect to many lamps or chandeliers, 90% Energy saving versus CFL’s, Mercury Free, 360 degree beam angle, 25 Year life,Retail Box, 1 year warranty
The Luceco LED E14 Bulb has a true halogen appearance and a perfect fit. They use the latest LED technology and provide up to 85% energy saving and 10 times the lifetime compared to halogen bulbs. Energy saving LED lamps provide the same look as a conventional lamp, but with massive electricity bill savings. Replace one or replace all, LED lamps can be fitted alongside existing lamps using the latest LED technology.
• 3W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 35W light output while saving you over 85% of electricity compared to a halogen bulb.
• 200lumens output.
• E14 fitting to connect to many lamps or chandeliers.
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more electricity over the lifespan of the bulb.
• Warm white effect to give a warm and inviting atmosphere in a living room, bedroom or hallway.
• 360 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room.
• Not compatible with a dimmer.
• Aluminium die-casting / thermoplastic construction with chip-on-board technology
• Using the latest LED technology
• 90% Energy saving versus CFL’s
• 25 Year life*
• Mercury Free
• Dimensions: 37mm (Width) x 98mm (Height)
• CRI: >80*
Is this bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has an E14 fitting which is compatible with a range of table lamps. The equivalent of a 35W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 200lm while only using 3W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2750K warm white glow that gives soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
Giving you the latest generation technology, LED bulbs will last up to an impressive ten times longer than halogen bulbs, using less power for the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bills. LED bulbs are available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles, so you will be able to find one to suit your needs.
* The higher the CRI, the better the visual perception of colors. CRI is related to color temperature, in that the CRI measures for a pair of light sources can only be compared if they have the same color temperature.
* Average use 3 hours a day. Low energy consumption.