Intel "Riggins" SC5300 Black Pedestal Base Redundant Server Chassis, 1+0 Redundant 730W PSU
The Intel Server Chassis SC5300 combines outstanding reliability, extensive scalability, and superior manageability in a versatile chassis designed to meet diverse needs. This chassis offers an ideal foundation for a range of environments, from multipurpose servers for small businesses to workgroup database servers and departmental Exchange servers.
Cooling System :
One 120mm and one 92mm fan positioned for main chassis cooling that can be monitored by Intel Server Management
Both system fans instrumented to provide RPM data for fan-failure prediction and detection;
One 80mm fan per power supply module for power-supply cooling.
A mechanical lock on the front bezel that when locked prevents access via the side panel and front bezel,
Removable padlock loop to prevent removal of the system-access cover (for rack security),
Lock hole at rear of chassis, two intrusion switches that can be monitored by Intel Server Management.
• Configurable in a pedestal or rack-mount form factor, the Intel Server Chassis SC5300 includes an assortment of options to effectively handle current and future storage and performance requirements.
• The Intel Server Chassis SC5300 is built for environments that demand continuous server operation. It delivers the performance advantages of dual Intel Xeon processors and is rigorously validated with four Intel server boards for assured dependability.
• Hot-swap drive bays help to maintain high availability and hot-swap redundant power and cooling configurations add robustness and reliability.
• The Intel Server Chassis SC5300 is also engineered with ample power and thermal capacity to optimize performance and minimize support needs.
• A generous array of configuration options makes the Intel Server Chassis SC5300 easily adaptable. Its highly flexible storage system supports up to 10 fixed or hot-swap SATA or SCSI drives and four IDE devices.
• The Intel Server Chassis SC5300 also supports an optional Intel Local Control Panel for easy server monitoring and control. SC5300BRP includes a 730W 1+1 redundant power supply and two high-flow cooling fans.
• SC5300BRP is specifically designed for and validated with Intel Server Boards SE7320SP2, SE7525GP2, SE7520BD2 and SE7520AF2.
• Description- Intel SC5300 Riggins Server Chassis 730W Tower
• Form Factor : Tower
• Drive Bays : Internal: Up to six fixed SATA, Ultra320 SCSI, or IDE (one-inch height).
• External: Up to 3 x 5.25" (1.75" height)
• Power Type : Power Supply Power Provided : 730 Watt
• Voltage Required : AC 110/230 V
• Connectors : Two USB ports, one serial port.
• Packaging: Bulk